What happens if I need to cancel or want to change my booking?
If you cancel your stay 3 days or more prior to your expected arrival date, the cost of your booking will be refunded, not including fees. Overnight fees are non-refundable.
The below exceptions are also eligible for a partial refund:
- If a guest cancels a booking within an hour for a same-day booking, receive a refund minus a $15 cancellation fee
- If a guest faces extenuating circumstances, as determined by the Overnight Resolutions Team
- If a host cancels a stay on their own accord prior to the guest's arrival
- If a complaint is filed from either guest or host within 24 hours of check-in. The Overnight Resolutions Team will mediate when necessary, and has final say in these claims.
- If a cancellation is initiated by Overnight for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service
A reservation is considered officially cancelled when a guest or host taps the cancellation confirmation button, found in the top-right corner of the Booking Details view.