How do I sync my Airbnb or VRBO calendar?
Importing your calendar means your listing is hidden from search results when you’re already booked on Airbnb or VRBO, making it even easier to maintain a high response rate and avoid negatively impacting your acceptance rate.
Exporting your Airbnb Calendar
- Visit www.airbnb.com, sign into your account, and click Manage Listings
- If you have multiple listings, choose the listing you feature on Overnight from the list
- Click Availability Settings in the top-right corner of your calendar view
- Under Sync Calendars, select Export calendar
- Copy the Airbnb calendar link and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exporting your VRBO Calendar
- Visit www.vrbo.com and sign into your account
- Click Calendar
- Click Export Calendar Data in the top-right corner of your calendar view
- Copy the VRBO calendar link and send it to email@example.com
We’ll automatically add it to your account from there!