How do I make photos look their best?
Having a great set of photos can make the difference when a guest is deciding between booking your home or moving on. By making your photos as friendly, descriptive, and appealing as possible, you can significantly boost your booking rate.
When taking photos of your listing, keep these tips in mind :
- Have the first image the guest views be a shot of where they will be sleeping. Either a bed, an air mattress, etc. Transparency in your listing is key
- If possible, use a tripod when taking photos
- Shoot straight on, instead of from an angle
- Make sure your home is well-lit and clean. Time to do those dishes!
- Take photos with the flash off to reduce bounce back
By having five photos or more, you’ll draw in far more potential guests than listings without any photos. When your photos are well composed and thought out, guests will know exactly what to expect.