What should I include in my description?
Having an informational and clear representation of what you’re offering guests access to is a key part of your description. It can be crucial to a guest in the middle of their decision process. That’s why writing a compelling and honest description will set your listing apart.
Some tips for what to include in your description :
- Describe where the guest will be sleeping and any other details that are important for your guest to know
- Describe what you love about the neighborhood
- Describe useful amenities that the guest can use (WiFi, TV, Kitchen, Parking).
- Highlight what makes your listing special (pool, deck, hot tub, views, puppy).
- Detail any house rules or quirks about your listing (Door automatically locks sometimes, neighbor has a baby, etc.).
Use these prompts as a guideline when you’re writing your description. Always try to include the details that you as a guest would want to be informed about. An explanatory and charming description can elevate your listing from good to great.